While some may think that moisturizing is only for "aging women", actively including a moisturizer into your beauty regimen not only softens your skin, but keeps it hydrated-meaning less blackheads, no crater pours, and more flawlessness. Uhm hello, sign me up!
Here are a few moisturizers that will help you achieve that baby bottom skin you've been workin' for:
Sephora instant moisturizer
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- Can be used as both a day and night moisturizer as it hydrates for up to 24 hours
- Evens skin tone
N7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream-Normal/Oily
- Also comes in Normal/Dry and Dry/Very Dry to target specific skin needs
- Can be worn under foundation
- Contains shea butter
*If you don't feel like making that trip to Sephora, try your local target or walgreens for this product.
You can also purchase it online, here.
Origins GinZing Energy Booster Moisturizer
- Contains panax ginzing and coffee bean to hydrate and energize skin and body
- Instantly revitalizes
- Oil-free (heeeeey)
*this is a must-have
Click here to bring it home.
Have a favorite moisturizer that you don't see listed here? Let us know in the comments below!