For some, January is a month where dreams are finally realized, and for others, it's a season of movement and execution. Wherever you are in your entrepreneurship, it's important that you are prepared for your next step, or are taking steps to be in such a position. Here are 5 books you should read to help prepare you for that next level.
1. "Start Your OWn Business" By Entrepreneur Media Group
2. "How to Start a Business WIthout Quitting Your Job" By Philip Holland
3. "will It Fly?" by Thomas K. MckNight
4. "Start Run & Grow A Small Business" By Toolkit Media Group
5. "Girl Boss" By Sophia AMorusa
"Really? Is this book really good?"
Believe it or not, it is.
While Sophia may not give you the secrets to her multi-million dollar empire, she discusses key turning points in her life and career that helped push her business to the next level, while keeping it all the way 100.
Trust us: It's a must-read.
Do you have a few favorites that have really inspired you, or helped to sharpen your business skills? Let us know in our comment section below!